Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not Trying to REINVENT the Wheel

I am trying to make things a bit more healthy and trying to find good foods that will work for me.  But I have been searching the net wanting to get good wholesome REAL foods to include in my diet that does not have gobs of sugar and fat.

One thing I wanted was a oil-free, sugar-free granola

CAN"T FIND ONE!  So very frustrating.  So I have to create my own.  I have NEVER made granola.  Heck I don't even know the basics of a recipe.  All I do know is that there is oatmeal, nuts and berries.

I am going to try my own recipe with agave nectar and some of my homemade sugar free apple sauce, and then I am going to use my dehydrator to "cook" it.

Do you have any recipes you want me to try and if I like them I will post to them to the recipe page?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...