Saturday, July 30, 2011

FitClick 1/60

I made it through the 1st day.  2 THUMBS UP!!  The hardest part for me today was getting in all of the 1200-1300 calories.  I did it...went over by 33 cals.  No Biggy.

The worst part was riding the stationary bike at the gym.  The seat was hard.  The one thing I know from being overweight is that the little seats need to be a bit more comfortable.

The old saying of "No Pain, no gain" is hogwash.  From my perspective, I need to be comfortable in order to continue.  Yes, as I am consistent and as the lbs. get lost somewhere, the activity will get easier and "more comfortable", but I have to get there first.  So, I'm not sure if I will be really good at that particular activity.

I also lifted weights, upper body.  I think I will do most of those at home from now on.  It was a little time consuming and I was not home for a long time.  I do have a weight bench and set @ home.  I think that if I am at home and "they" see me doing this "they" will want to get involved also.

I do feel good, so we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...