Friday, July 29, 2011

Struggle to Move~Psych~Alarms going OFF

I have been moving around the house doing a little of this and a little of that, all the while thinking about whether to go on my 4 mile walk or hit the gym or even to workout at home on the week.

This has been my struggle.  Finding the motivation to move in heat.

It is HOT out there.  I got up late and decided to fix the fence and water the yard.  I think I was a little discouraged when I weighed myself this morning.  Still at the 240 plateau.  My goal is to be 220lbs by my birthday.  I think I can do it.

I am learning getting fit is as much mental (if not more) as it is physical.

I am thinking, why is this a struggle for me?  Why am I not able to beat this?  And now I have to worry about my son.

"Big" A just told us that he feels fat.  The kid is skinny.  He has been working out twice a day (doing INSANITY) and running 2-3 miles every day.  Now I have been finding him weighing himself 3-4 times a day.

Should I be concerned.

It makes me sad because he sees me, his overweight mom.  I struggle with this.  I feel like I am lost in all of the lbs. and now I have to help my son.  I always thought body image was a girl thing...But in my research it is rising in the boys.

God help me please.

I need a personal trainer and a nutritionist. But I don't have the $$$ they require.  How do I do this alone, so I can be successful and help my boy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...