Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 50-53} Getting it back on track

Stand up.

Dust off.

Remember the goal.

Move towards it.

I am sick and tired of allowing things and people to get in my way.  I want this and I need this.  Screw everything else. 

For Christmas, I received two things I need and wanted.  New running shoes and Zumba.  Yesterday I used both and I'm all the better for it.  They reminded me that I have work to do and I don't have time to fool around with foolish things and people. 

Zumba was great fun and my whole family got up and did it with me.  It is a workout and I am looking forward to the challenge.

This is my choice and now I must be accountable for it.

Let me know if you want to come over and join me in a workout on the Wii with me.  I would appreciate the company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...