Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 11) ~The Cook is off Duty Tonight!!

Missed a post day, but I think all is well in Denmark.  The last couple of days have been pretty good with minor slip ups.  Last night I noticed that I wasn't cavernous for carbs.  Dave cooked dinner and as always he heads straight to the spaghetti whenever, I am off duty in the kitchen. 

Being the supportive wife that I am, I told him good job and took a couple of bites and I was done.  I did eat the steamed cauliflower and broccoli though. 

I think I need to have a cooking intervention with him.  He admits that he is completely lost in the kitchen when he has to cook something...even when it is fully stocked with all kinds of good eats.  I guess that is one part of the change that I will have to bring about.

What does your husband make when put on the spot?  What is the one thing you'd like to teach him to make?

{If this is your first time here or haven't yet...follow me (over there on the right------->) and I will walk/run a mile to say thank you for your support}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...