Saturday, November 26, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 22} Weigh In #3

This week was a challenge and I was expecting to gain at least 3lbs. back of what I lost since last weigh in.

But to my surprise I gain CONFIDENCE and stayed right where I was last week.  HOOOOORAH!!!!!

That was scary!  I wasn't sure if I could handle Thanksgiving and all of the holidays.  Everything was so good.  It helped that I did the 5k, I am 100% sure of that.  So I am pretty sure that there will be another one that I will have to sign up for before Christmas.  Hopefully the boys will get up and go to this one.

So next week the game plan is to truly stick to the meal plan for the week and work a little harder with the exercises.

Thanks for checking in on me. 

By the way, I am trying to find non-traditional exercises you can do on a treadmill...Do you know of any?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...