Sunday, November 6, 2011

Journey 2 Fit

I know it has been a while since my last post.  Doesn't  mean that I have been nothing during that time.  I've gone on some walks with the hubbs, spent a day in my teenager's dance club.  Yes, he's in dance club.  They are putting together a samba routine they are preparing to perform in about a month and a half, and the last thing I have been doing is searching for the best way for me.

Well, I've heard about this guy named Drew on 97.1 ZHT a little while back and he is a personal trainer who "was" super fit and decided that in order to understand his clients struggle to lose weight he needed to do it from their perspective.  

So over the past 6 months Drew has gained something between 70-80lbs.  Unbelievable!!  I never thought one could gain so much in such little time, but I guess it can be done.  Ironically, that is roughly the same amount of weight I have gained in the last 16 years.  

Anyway...Drew has just started the back to fit phase of his journey and hubby and I are going on it with him.  You can follow our part of the journey here, but you can do it with us and get the details from Drew's site, www.fit2fat2fit.com

It is super informative and I really like the fact that he breaks is down for men and women.  So excited, mainly because hubby is going to get up in the mornings and do this with me.  Definitely need a buddy.  

So leave me a comment if you think you will join the journey, or just follow us or need someone to be accountable to...I will be accountable to you too.  I need someone to call me on my crap in the area of my life. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...