Sunday, November 13, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 9} Weigh-In

This is the day that I have been working for, right?  The day to see if the work I have put in gives me the results I've been looking for, right? 

This week I have lost 2.5lbs!!!  That is motivation enough to keep me believing in this journey.  I know that there will come a day when the number will either not move or even possibly go up, but today, this number says, "Nakia, girl, you can do this!!!!"

Yesterday, was my rest day, so I have to make up for that by working out today.  I think I will do all of the stretching and core strength exercises that are assigned for today on fit2fat2fit. I will also spend a little time getting my groove on with the Wii and do some Just Dance with the boys.

I feel so good!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...