Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 25} Just Thinking...

...about how I got to this position in my life.  It took a long time actually to get here...and TODAY it slapped me in the face, that it is going to take a long time to fix it.

I didn't just get fat all of a sudden.  I had to take care of "the fat."  I had to nurture it.  I had to feed it.  I had to give it what it wanted to grow.

Now that I know that I have not been nurturing my "healthy self," I have to really let "the fat" step aside.  The "healthy me," wants it's time in the sun.  NOW I will nurture it!  NOW I will feed it.  NOW I will give it what it needs to grow and be strong.

I don't want anyone to get the idea that I think fat is bad.  Fat is not bad, it can be abused though.  I have used it in that way, abusing myself with over indulgences.  I have allowed it to get out of hand and rob me and my family of a lot. 

I deserve BETTER...SO do you.

So get moving!  With me or not!  Eat aware! No matter what it is you are eating, be it a spinach smoothie or a triple-decker burger...KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY!!!

Thank you so much for your words of support.  It's working for me!!!  I hope I am being as helpful as you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...