Saturday, November 19, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 15} Weigh In #2~ROCKIN' RESULTS!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  Today the scale told me I lost 5.5lbs!!!
  • I'm not hungry
  • The exercises do not hurt!!!
  • I'm not bored
All key to my success thus far.  Heck I had pizza last night (homemade of course) but, I had pizza!!  Which I thought would blow anything I had done the  week prior.  This only goes to show that if I am "good" the rest of the week I can splurge on the weekends.  Not go crazy but, enjoy a little of SAD (Standard American Diet).  A post on that is coming.

This is motivating!!!  Join me I would love to have a few people doing it with me.

My only question at this point is... Should I post pics?

{ If you haven't already, PLEASE support me by clicking on the Join this site link to the right there and I will walk/run a mile to say thank for your support.  YOU ROCK!!!!! }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...