Monday, November 21, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 17} Positive Progression

They say the hardest part of any thing is getting started.

I AGREE!!!

It is day 17 of my journey and I reflect on the the 1st day.  For some it may not be a big deal, but for us who have struggled this is a HUGE deal.

I got up PUMPED to start, but the first time I did the plank I wanted to cry.  I think I did  a little.  Now I can hold the CORRECT position for nearly a minute without struggle.  At first I shook like a leaf in a windstorm, but I feel stronger now.  I don't shake as much.

It was a little thing.

A little thing that was added upon other little things and here I am able to do it.  I am so PROUD that I have stuck to this passed Day 15. 

Today as I walk on the treadmill, I thought to myself that this is so what I need, so what everyone needs, time to see the positive progression of the things.  This is going to make getting up at 4:45 am to workout a lot easier for me....I hope it works for hubbs too.

What positive progression have you seen in your life?

1 comment:

Barefoot Cassandra said...

I can run for over half an hour with out stopping! I am super impressed with you waking up at 4:45 every morning. That is so hard for me in the winter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...