Thursday, November 10, 2011

Journey 2 Fit {Day 6}

Today was not as hard as I thought it was going to be.  David got up with me again.  Yea!  Does anyone else think the plank is the most torturous exercise in the world!!!??!!!  It is so hard, but I keep doing it because I feel tightening in my belly.  I love it and I hate it {...the exercise that is}.  The side planks are just as arduous. 

I am planning on participating in a 5k walk/run this Thanksgiving.  Anyone in?  Leave me a comment so I can contact you and we can plan...maybe have a team.  The race I am thinking about is the Utah Human Race.  If I get a group together, I would need a least 4 other people besides myself and I need to know by the 18th. of November.

Do you want to join me as Team GFO? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...